We know how cash is not always the convenient mode of payment considering times are rough, and some of us don't have credit cards. But that urge to buy doesn't listen to your circumstance, does it? Put a stopper to restlessness. Shop easy with us with our convenient, easy to use payment options that lets you pay both on and offline.
Our Offline Payment Modes
1) Cash on delivery:
Cash on Delivery (COD) is available in most of the cities and towns across India. The Cash on delivery payment option is available on orders that ship to a single shipping address only. Hand over the cash to courier only when products are delivered at your doorstep. Easy peasy?
2) Cheque/Demand Draft:
You can pay either by Cheque or Demand Draft of the required amount in the favor of "NAAPTOL ONLINE SHOPPING PRIVATE LTD" to the following address
Naaptol Online Shopping Private Limited,
11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS,
Brahmand, Azad Nagar,
Thane West- 400 607.
Note: Please write full details on the back of demand draft/ cheque to insure hassle-free process.
Our Online Payment Modes
1) Credit Card/Debit Card:
You can now shop at Naaptol with your credit/Debit cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Diners club, American Express) over secure mediums.
2) Internet Banking:
Convenient shopping is in. Use internet banking to pay through yourbank's interface by the help of a simplified step-by-step process.
Love to shop but budget on chop! Now, shop with breeze with easy to pay monthly installments.
4) Mobile Wallet:
Your mobile is now your wallet! Make payments via Airtel Money, Mobikwik, PayTM. Icashcard, Oxi cash, Pay cash, Vodaphone Mpesa wallet service with highest secure standard.
EMI Usage Terms and Condition
Shopping is more affordable when you can pay in easy monthly installments.Naaptol allows you to pay EMI with Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank or ICICI Bank credit cards, stretched over a period of 3 to 9 months with nominal processing free. Like we say, shop right, shop more. Naaptol shopping Private Limited offers 3,6 & 9 easy installments on your Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank or ICICI Bank credit cards.
1) Pay in easy 3/6/9 month installments
2) Available for minimum transaction value of Rs. 3000 for 3 Months, 6 Months and 9 Months
3) Bank's annual interest rates varies for different tenures (as shown below) according to the reducing monthly balance.
|Banks||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months|
Need a bit more clarification? Here's how the charges will work:
1) If the bank selected by you is ICICI and your total transaction amount is Rs.10,000 with 3 months EMI, you will be charged 13% reducing annual interest on (principal) this amount. Which means your monthly installments will be around Rs. 3,406 including the interest of Rs. 217 (Rs 3,406 x 3months tenure=Rs 10,217). Therefore, total amount charged by ICICI will be Rs 10,217(Rs10,000prinicpal +Rs 217 interest)
2) In case you are using a cash voucher, the transaction amount will be reduced for and after the redemption value of voucher.