Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- Currently Not Available
Product Details of Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass Price in India: Currently Not Available
Specifications of: Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass
- Max. Expandable Memory It indicates the maximum limit of the Extendable Memory supported by the mobile phone. Some mobile phones support upto 4GB and more extendable memory.
- 32 GB
- Internal Memory
- 4.0 GB
- Call records
- Card slot
- Operating System Type
- Google Android OS - Version 4.4.2 Kit Kat (Upgradable to Lollipop 5.1)
- Music Player
- Handsfree Speaker
- Ringtone Type
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
- 8.0 MP with LED flash & front 3.2 MP
- FM Radio
- Audio jack (3.5mm) A common connector for plugging in a standard pair of music headphones such as the ones found on music players, computers and most other electronic devices with audio outputs.It can support stereo and/or microphone, depending on the number of separate connector rings on the jack.Some phones offer only a 2.5 mm jack
- Video Player
- Flash This is an inbuilt light used at the time of taking a photograph from a camera mobile phone. There are two types flash - Photo Light and Flash.
- Internet Connectivity
- Network Type
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- GSM + GSM
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 3000 mAh
- Battery Backup
- Talk time - 10 hours & standby time - 220 hours
- 512 MB
- GPS The abbreviation GPS stands for ''Global Positioning System''.GPS is a functionality that allows a user to know his or her location and the location of points of interest using a Global positioning satellites.
- 160 g
- 144 x 73 x 9.8 mm
- USB Connector A small connector on the mobile phone where a USB cable can be connected to transfer the data or images is known as USB connector.
- Micro USB slot
- WiFi WiFi stands for Wireless Fidelity. It allows wireless access for devices like mobile phones, computers, printers etc. without using the cables.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 12.7 cm IPS Touch Screen
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Internal Vibrating Alert
Reviews of Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass
- Overall Rating:
- Ease of use:
This review was written for ( Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass )
All Q&A for Swipe 12.7 cm 3G Mobile with Gorilla Glass
Ask a question:
Send me email notification whenever someone answers this question.Post Question Cancel