Samsung J2 New Edition 2016 (Gold)
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- Currently Not Available
Product Details of Samsung J2 New Edition 2016 (Gold)
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Samsung J2 New Edition 2016 (Gold) SM-J210FZINS Price in India: Currently Not Available
Specifications of: Samsung J2 New Edition 2016 (Gold)
- Max. Expandable Memory It indicates the maximum limit of the Extendable Memory supported by the mobile phone. Some mobile phones support upto 4GB and more extendable memory.
- microSD, upto 128 GB
- Internal Memory
- 8 GB
- Call records
- Card slot
- Operating System Type
- Music Player
- Music Format
- Yes, Supports MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- FM Radio
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
8MP Primary Camera
5MP Secondary Camera
- Audio jack (3.5mm) A common connector for plugging in a standard pair of music headphones such as the ones found on music players, computers and most other electronic devices with audio outputs.It can support stereo and/or microphone, depending on the number of separate connector rings on the jack.Some phones offer only a 2.5 mm jack
- 3.5 mm
- Video Format
- Yes, Supports MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, HD
- Video Player
- Flash This is an inbuilt light used at the time of taking a photograph from a camera mobile phone. There are two types flash - Photo Light and Flash.
- Camera Features
- Auto Focus, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection
- 4G 4G Stands for 4th Generation
- Internet Connectivity
- Preinstalled Browser,A-GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps,Email,GPRS,Tethering,Wi-fi Hotspot
- Network Type
- GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100; 4G LTE (FDD) - B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B8(900), B20(800); 4G LTE (TDD) - B40(2300)
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- GSM + LTE
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- 2600 mAh
- 1.5 GHz + Cortex-A7 Exynos 3475, Quad Core
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Battery Backup
- Talk Time : 12 Hrs
- 1.5 GB
- 138 g
- 142.40 x 71.10 x 8.00 (HxWxD (mm)
- USB Connector A small connector on the mobile phone where a USB cable can be connected to transfer the data or images is known as USB connector.
- Bluetooth Type
- Yes, v4, Supported Profiles (A2DP)
- Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi WiFi stands for Wireless Fidelity. It allows wireless access for devices like mobile phones, computers, printers etc. without using the cables.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 5 inch
- Number of Colours Number of Colours displayed on the screen of the mobile phone. Mobile Phones come with following colours 4k (k-Thousand), 65k, 262k, 16.7millon colours.
- 16 M
- Display Resolution Resolution measures the sharpness of the display or screen. Mobiles Phones are available in the following display resolution 128x128, 128x160, 176x220, 240x320. Resolution represents the smallest piece of the screen that can be controlled individually. Each one can be set to a different color and intensity (brightness).
- HD, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Other Features
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Accessories Included
- Handset, Battery, Earphone, Quick Guide
Reviews of Samsung J2 New Edition 2016 (Gold) SM-J210FZINS
Be the first to Write review on this product.