Panasonic T30 5.1 Lollipop (Metallic Silver)
- Seller: AVAG Solutions
- Add in Wishlist Please click to add in your Wishlist.
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- 3,299 + 99 Shipping
Call 0922-227-6000 to Order
- COD Available
- EMI Available
Know availability at your locationCheck
- Earn 135 Payback Points.
- Easy buy with EMI starting from Rs.399 Know more
- Warranty: 12 Months Standard Manufacturer Warranty for Mobile And 6 Months Standard Manufacturer Warranty For Accessories
|Banks||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months|
|ICICI Credit Card||Rs.1,158||Rs.588||Rs.399|
|Standard Chartered Credit Card||Rs.1,158||Rs.588||Rs.400|
|Axis Credit Card||Rs.1,156||Rs.587||Rs.399|
|Kotak Credit Card||Rs.1,156||Rs.587||Rs.400|
Product Details of Panasonic T30 5.1 Lollipop (Metallic Silver)
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Panasonic T30 5.1 Lollipop (Metallic Silver) Price in India: 3,299 + 99 Shipping
Specifications of: Panasonic T30 5.1 Lollipop (Metallic Silver)
- Max. Expandable Memory It indicates the maximum limit of the Extendable Memory supported by the mobile phone. Some mobile phones support upto 4GB and more extendable memory.
- Up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory
- Call records
- Pre-loaded Games
- Music Player
- Music Format
- Yes, Supports MP3
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
- Dual Camera Rear - 5 MP & Front - 2 MP
- Audio jack (3.5mm) A common connector for plugging in a standard pair of music headphones such as the ones found on music players, computers and most other electronic devices with audio outputs.It can support stereo and/or microphone, depending on the number of separate connector rings on the jack.Some phones offer only a 2.5 mm jack
- 3.5 mm
- Video Format
- Video Player
- Flash This is an inbuilt light used at the time of taking a photograph from a camera mobile phone. There are two types flash - Photo Light and Flash.
- Camera Features
Primary Camera Features : Flash Support
Secondary Camera Features : Video Calling
- Internet Connectivity
- Network Type
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz,UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- 1400 mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- Accelerometer, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- GPS The abbreviation GPS stands for ''Global Positioning System''.GPS is a functionality that allows a user to know his or her location and the location of points of interest using a Global positioning satellites.
- 12.6 x 6.4 x 1.03 cm
- USB Connector A small connector on the mobile phone where a USB cable can be connected to transfer the data or images is known as USB connector.
- WiFi WiFi stands for Wireless Fidelity. It allows wireless access for devices like mobile phones, computers, printers etc. without using the cables.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 4 Inch
- Display Resolution Resolution measures the sharpness of the display or screen. Mobiles Phones are available in the following display resolution 128x128, 128x160, 176x220, 240x320. Resolution represents the smallest piece of the screen that can be controlled individually. Each one can be set to a different color and intensity (brightness).
- WVGA 480 x 800 Pixels
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Accessories Included
- 1 x Handset,1 x Battery,1 x Charger,1 Data Cable,1 x HeadSet,1 x User Manual
Reviews of Panasonic T30 5.1 Lollipop (Metallic Silver)
Be the first to Write review on this product.