Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925 (Black, 32GB)
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- Currently Not Available
Product Details of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925 (Black, 32GB)
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925 (Black, 32GB) G925IA Price in India: Currently Not Available
Specifications of: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925 (Black, 32GB)
- Internal Memory
- 32 GB
- Call records
- Card slot
- Operating System Type
- Android v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Music Player
- Music Format
- FM Radio
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
Rear Camera : 16 MP
Front Camera : 5 MP
- Audio jack (3.5mm) A common connector for plugging in a standard pair of music headphones such as the ones found on music players, computers and most other electronic devices with audio outputs.It can support stereo and/or microphone, depending on the number of separate connector rings on the jack.Some phones offer only a 2.5 mm jack
- Video Format
- Video Player
- 4G 4G Stands for 4th Generation
- Network Type
- GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G, HSDPA, (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), 4G LTE, GPRS
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- GSM + GSM
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery
- 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 quad core + 2.1GHz Cortex-A57 quad core processor
- Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, eCompass, Barometer, Heart rate sensor, SPO2 sensor
- 3 GB
- 132 g
- 14.2 x 0.7 x 7 cm
- USB Connector A small connector on the mobile phone where a USB cable can be connected to transfer the data or images is known as USB connector.
- Bluetooth Type
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 5.1 Inch
- Display Resolution Resolution measures the sharpness of the display or screen. Mobiles Phones are available in the following display resolution 128x128, 128x160, 176x220, 240x320. Resolution represents the smallest piece of the screen that can be controlled individually. Each one can be set to a different color and intensity (brightness).
- 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Secondary Display Most of the Clamshell mobile phones have two displays, the Primary display (the inner display) and the Secondary display (the outer display).
- 5 MP
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Accessories Included
Data Cable and Earphones
Reviews of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925 (Black, 32GB) G925IA
Be the first to Write review on this product.