Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black
- Sensor Type : Cmos
- Video mode : Full Hd
- More Specifications
- Approximate Price 9,950*
Want to purchase this product from Naaptol?
Know availability in your locationCheck
Product Details of Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black
The Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera boasts a 16 effective MP CMOS sensor and Nikon EXPEED C2 image processing engine for superior image quality, even in low light situations. It's also equipped with a wide angle 10x optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens with a 4.5 - 45mm (25 - 250mm 35mm equivalent) focal length to bring your subjects up close and personal. A bright 2.7" LCD monitor featuring an anti-reflective coating helps you with framing and playback. Small enough to tuck away in your pocket or purse and quick enough to be ready in an instant, the S6300 is a trusty companion indeed. Record full 1080p HD video with stereo sound--at the touch of a button!
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black Price in India: Approximate Price 9,950*
Specifications of: Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black
- LCD Size (Inches)
- 2.7 Inches Display
- Resolution ''Meaning: Sensor resolution is the Number of pixels used to capture an image or a video. A good image or video resolution is achieved by combination of image or video sensor resolution and lens resolution.Benefits: The Higher the image or video sensor resolution, the better the image or video quality.''
- 16 Megapixels
- Sensor Type ''Meaning: The two types of censors are CCD and CMOS. CCD - Charged Coupled Device sensor is a light sensitive chip used for Image gathering. CMOS - Coplimentary metal oxide Semiconductor is another type of image sensor found in digital cameras also. How it functions: CCD is the most common form of photosensitive cells used to convert incoming light into electrical signals in Digital cameras. In their normal condition these are greyscale devices. To create colour, a colour pattern is laid down on the sensor pixels, using RGBG color mask. (Red, Green, Blue and Green). Advantages: A digital image sensor converts light into electrical signals, which are then converted into an video inside the camcorder using the Camcorder video processor.''
- Aperture (f/stops) Meaning: Aperture is the opening in a lens which passes to the image sensor to create an image. How it Functions: Aperture size is usually calibrated in f-stops. The higher the f numberthe smaller is the aperture. The common f-stops are f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8 etc. Advantages: The Quality of the image depends upon the aperture range and shutter speed of the camera. The larger the f number, the smaller the lens opening and hence less light will enter into the camera.
- Aperture: f/3.2 (W) - 5.8 (T)
- Shutter Speed (Seconds) Meaning: Shutter priority is an exposure mode that lets you select the desired shutter speed. Shutter Speed is measured in seconds. It is the time for which the camera exposes the sensor to the light being let in by the aperture setting. How it functions: A Shutter consists of blade, a curtain, plate, or some other movable cover in a camera that controls the time during which light reaches the sensor. Many point and shoot cameras have fixed shutter speeds. Single Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras offer a greater control over the shutter speed. If you use a very slow shutter speed (about 1/8 sec) you will not be able to hold the camera in you hand and shoot the subject clearly. The Image thus obtained will get blurred.
- 1/2000 - 1 sec
- Digital Zoom ''Meaning: Digital Zoom enlarges the subject within an image, while reducing the resolution of an image.How it functions: A Digital zoom is software inside the camera that enlarges subject in an image. Due to the doubling of pixels the image begins to become fuzzier and fuzzier as you enlarge.''
- Optical Zoom ''Meaning: Optical zoom is a feature that alters a cameras focal length, filling more of the frame within the subject.How it functions: An optical zoom lens actually moves in and out of the camera to get wide-angle, telephoto andmacro (close up) shots. Unlike a digital zoom, an optical zoom will not reduce the resolution of your photos. These days, a 3x optical zoom is pretty standard with some models going up to 10x or even 12x. Benefits: Optical zoom helps you to concentrate on the subject of the image to be shot. It is more useful in taking pictures of flowers, animals, insects etc. It also brings a faraway object nearer and hence is useful in taking photos of flora and fauna''
- Face detection
- Video mode
- Full HD
- Centre Weighted Metering Meaning: Centre Weighted Metering measures the brightness of the light at the centre of the frame, as well as around the centre, to calculate the correct exposurefor the image. How it fuctions: This makes it possible to capture the image with the right exposure even when the subject at the centre is bright and the background is dark. Advantages: Centered Weighted Metering averages the exposure of the entire frame but gives extra weight to the object in the centre and is ideal for taking portraits.
- Bluetooth Advantages: It is a wireless technology which replaces the connecting cables. The Key feature are low cost and low power.
- USB Cable
- Type of Card
- Inbuilt Memory (MB)
- Macro Mode Meaning: Macro Modes allows adigital camera to take close up pictures of small objects like fingernail art, flowers, stamps, insects, etc. Macro mode is an absolute must have for shooting close up images. How it fuctions: The Macro mode enables auto focusing as close as 2cm away from the object. Many cameras offer a macro mode capable of recording images as close as 1cm also. Advantages: It is useful for taking close-ups flowers, insects and other small subjects.
- Self Timer
- 10 Sec, 2 Sec
- Auto Flash
- Built In Flash
- File Format
- Still Images: JPEG, MPO Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MOV Audio: AAC, WAV
- Width (mm)
- Weight (Grams)
- 0.16 kg
- Height (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Rechargeable Battery Type
- EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack1050mAh
Expert Review for Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black
- Overall Rating:
- Ease of use:
If you are hunting for a camera, which is able to click nice pictures then recently launched Nikon Coolpix S6300 is a nice option to satisfy your clicking experience. S6300 has been given 2.7 inch LCD rear screen to operate your camera with a correct focus that will make reviewing and editing of the photos in playback. It is also equipped with 10x zoom lens and 16MP image sensor.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 is comprised of Nikkor lens with a zoom range of 35mm wide angle. S6300 is packed with brilliant features, which will give stunning performance all packed in a slim stylish body.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 has a large zoom and lower minimum sensitivity, which results in a better quality. You can notice much better picture quality when you download you pics onto your system. Edges come very sharper exemplified by defined geometric patterns. Some light seems to have tendency to overload the sensor but, S6300 tones down the sensitivity setting to reduce problems.
Embedded with Nice Features
Nikon Coolpix S6300 comes equipped with 4 special functions, which will let you capture beautiful pictures even in dark or dimly lit surroundings. The blend of the Expeed C2 image processing engine will support high sensitivities and advance noise reduction processing technology, which in turn provides superior image quality. S6300 also features motion detection. While shooting in poorly lit or dark surroundings not only shutter speed is reduced, but also ISO sensitivity is adjusted to reduce any blur caused by camera shake for more natural looking pictures. The camera is able to detect any type camera shake and movement while shooting and automatically the motion by controlling camera shutter speed and sensitivity. The camera shake effects are further reduced by a 3 step increase in shutter speed.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 also has variety of shooting, playback and editing functions. It has a Pet Portrait mode, which will detect your pets face and automatically focuses and releases the shutter to take a perfect picture of your pet. S6300 also supports creating animated slide shows for your beautiful pictures.
S6300 has an easy access for recording HD movie. HD movies can be recorded with S6300 by simply with a press of movie record button. S6300 allows you to use its 10x optical zoom while recording movies. All in all, it records Full HD 1080p movies.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 is sturdy camera packed with plenty of great cool features. It produces excellent sharp images and is a bargain for budget-friendly users.
Written by : Shilpa Kukkar
Reviews of Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black
- Overall Rating:
- Ease of use:
This review was written for ( Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera - Black )
- About Nikon Coolpix S6300 use
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 is coming with 16 MP camera. This Nikon Coolpix S6300 is have c2 image processor which is a pretty good thing. I recommend Nikon Coolpix S6300 to the photographers who are beginner and trying to shoot HD Photos.
Same Brand View All
Similar Price View All