Micromax Q327 Bolt (Blue)
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- Currently Not Available
Product Details of Micromax Q327 Bolt (Blue)
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Micromax Q327 Bolt (Blue) Price in India: Currently Not Available
Specifications of: Micromax Q327 Bolt (Blue)
- Max. Expandable Memory It indicates the maximum limit of the Extendable Memory supported by the mobile phone. Some mobile phones support upto 4GB and more extendable memory.
- Upto 32 GB
- Internal Memory
- Q327 Bolt
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Music Player
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
- Video Player
- Internet Connectivity
- Email,Wi-fi Hotspot
- Network Type
- GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- GSM + CDMA
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- 1500 mAh
- 1.2 GHz, Quad Core
- Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Senso
- WiFi WiFi stands for Wireless Fidelity. It allows wireless access for devices like mobile phones, computers, printers etc. without using the cables.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 4 Inch
- Display Resolution Resolution measures the sharpness of the display or screen. Mobiles Phones are available in the following display resolution 128x128, 128x160, 176x220, 240x320. Resolution represents the smallest piece of the screen that can be controlled individually. Each one can be set to a different color and intensity (brightness).
- 800 x 920 Pixels
- Secondary Display Most of the Clamshell mobile phones have two displays, the Primary display (the inner display) and the Secondary display (the outer display).
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Accessories Included
- Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Headset, User Manual
Reviews of Micromax Q327 Bolt (Blue)
Be the first to Write review on this product.