Intex Aqua Superb - Black
- Operating System : Android
- Sim Option : Dual Sim
- More Specifications
- Currently Not Available
Product Details of Intex Aqua Superb - Black
Now, you can create the attraction with new Intex Aqua Superb smartphone. This stylish phone operates on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and is powered by 1GHz dual core processor. Intex Aqua Superb has 4-inches of capacitive touch display panel and boasts of 5MP rear camera that supports flash and autofocus features. Apart from this, it comes with Flip Mute, Screen Face Unlock and Dual MIC Noise Reduction like add-on superb features. Storage features include 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM, 1.62GB in-built memory and supports up to 32GB expandable memory.
Disclaimer: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.
Intex Aqua Superb - Black Price in India: Currently Not Available
Specifications of: Intex Aqua Superb - Black
- Max. Expandable Memory It indicates the maximum limit of the Extendable Memory supported by the mobile phone. Some mobile phones support upto 4GB and more extendable memory.
- Up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory
- 1.62 GB
- Call records
- Card slot
- SMS, Instant Messaging
- Pre-Loaded Apps
- Mobile Tracker, Data Protector, Auto Call Record, Google Play Store
- Operating System Type
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pre-loaded Games
- Angry Bird, Fruit Ninja, Racing Moto, Riptide GP, Temple Run
- Music Player
- Music Format
- mp3, wav, mid, 3gpp, mp4, amr
- Handsfree Speaker
- FM Radio
- Camera Resolution Resolution is made up of building blocks called pixels. A million pixels together are called a mega pixel. Its on the resolution, which is composed of elements sensitive to sunlight, that the image is created. Each of these elements registers one of the points (called pixel) that create the picture.
Rear: 5 MP
Front: 1.3 MP
- Audio jack (3.5mm) A common connector for plugging in a standard pair of music headphones such as the ones found on music players, computers and most other electronic devices with audio outputs.It can support stereo and/or microphone, depending on the number of separate connector rings on the jack.Some phones offer only a 2.5 mm jack
- Video Format
- MP4, 3GP, AVI, H264 (Mx player)
- Video Player
- Flash This is an inbuilt light used at the time of taking a photograph from a camera mobile phone. There are two types flash - Photo Light and Flash.
- Camera Features
- Auto Focus
- Internet Connectivity
- Network Type
GSM : 900/1800MHz
- 3G 3G Stands for 3rd-generation.3G includes high data speeds, always-on data access, and greater voice capacity. The high data speeds are possibly the most prominent feature, and certainly the most hyped. They enable such advanced features as live, streaming video.
- Network Supported
- Sim Option
- Dual Sim
- 1450mAh Battery
- 1GHz Dual Core
- Motion Sensor, G Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, A-GPS
- MTK 6577
- Battery Backup
Talk Time:- Up to 2.30 hrs
Standby Time:- Up to 200 hrs
- 512 MB
- GPS The abbreviation GPS stands for ''Global Positioning System''.GPS is a functionality that allows a user to know his or her location and the location of points of interest using a Global positioning satellites.
- 124.5 (H) x 63.5 (W) x 9.8 (D) mm
- USB Connector A small connector on the mobile phone where a USB cable can be connected to transfer the data or images is known as USB connector.
- Wifi Hotspot
- WiFi WiFi stands for Wireless Fidelity. It allows wireless access for devices like mobile phones, computers, printers etc. without using the cables.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology that connects electronic devices, including cell phones, printers, digital cameras or palm top computers. It is designed to exchange data at speeds up to 720 kbit/s and at ranges up to 10 metres.
- Display The display is better known as the screen. It shows icons, messages & instructions and functions.
- 4.0 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- Number of Colours Number of Colours displayed on the screen of the mobile phone. Mobile Phones come with following colours 4k (k-Thousand), 65k, 262k, 16.7millon colours.
- 16.7 M
- Display Resolution Resolution measures the sharpness of the display or screen. Mobiles Phones are available in the following display resolution 128x128, 128x160, 176x220, 240x320. Resolution represents the smallest piece of the screen that can be controlled individually. Each one can be set to a different color and intensity (brightness).
- HVGA, 640 x 480 pixel
- Form Factor
- Input Method Mobile Phones are operated using QWERTY Keyboard (like Blackberry), Touchscreen (like the PDAs) and Keypad.
- Other Features
- Flip Mute, Screen Face Unlock , Dual MIC Noise Reduction
- Internal Vibrating Alert
Expert Review for Intex Aqua Superb - Black
- Overall Rating:
- Ease of use:
Intex Aqua Superb
Intex is never in a hurry-scurry mood while competing with other handset and handheld device manufacturers. Instead of rushing after the market value, it is endeavoring to improve its skills and technologies stuffed in its handsets. This time, it has come up with Aqua Superb in a low budget scale and with latest technologies in it to give the budget conscious users, the perfect joy of handling a smart phone.
Operating System & Processor
Running with the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system, this device does the flawless job along with super intuitiveness. Of course, at such a low budget you are getting the latest version of operating system of Android. That is simply commendable. A strong processor is also there in its deep down core with backing support of 512 MB RAM. Satisfactory internal strength so far!
Framed with a dazzling and large 4.0 inch Capacitive Touchscreen, the Aqua Superb handset of Intex reflects 640 x 480 pixel of HVGA screen resolution along with presenting 16.7 M colors in a brilliant way. Bravo again!
Like all other smart phones, it has included dual cameras to give you amazing shots and shoots throughout. On the rear part, it boasts a 5 MP digital clicker and on the front panel it is adorned with a 1.3 MP snapper. Auto Focus feature of its snapper pieces will give you the cherished shots right with a click. Moreover, you can also use its front facing camera to answer your video calls.
Memory & Battery Backup
1.62 GB integrated memory storage of course is not enough for many folks. But when you consider its price range side by side, you can simply manage with the same. In fact, you need not to mourn over such a low internal storage aptitude of the device as you can get expansion limit of its memory storage right up to 32 GB. In the end, you can also receive a powerful and energetic backup up to 2.30 hrs. All thanks to its Li-ion Battery.
Bluetooth, WiFi, USB connectivity and GSM 900/1800MHz network ? try any and every connectivity option present in the list of Aqua Superb handset. Yes, now you can be linked with the world even on the move and can take the best advantage of being connected 24x7.
Intex has started focusing on its brand value which is comparatively not so famous if you plunge into the branded phones crowd in the market. All over, this handset seems promising enough especially for the low budget folks. You will love its high standard features and will be contented till the end as you need not to shell out a bunch of coins from your pocket to purchase this device.
Written by: Ranita Sarkar
Reviews of Intex Aqua Superb - Black
- Overall Rating:
- Ease of use:
This review was written for ( Intex Aqua Superb - Black )
- Intex Aqua Superb - Black
- I loved Intex phone because it is resolution of camera is awesome, 8. 0mp camera give like 15mp resolution, wonderful, also battery backup is good and. Intex mobiles are one of the best in terms of durability. With a 5 inch screen and good pixel density (screen resolution) it is suitable for watching movies. You take Intex quality and trust